News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/10/2022 6:02:17 PM to 1/11/2023 12:00:00 AM.
Weekly COVID-19 Updates
Posted on: January 10, 2022
[ARCHIVED] COVID-19 Update: Week of Jan. 10
Get the latest information on the high level of COVID-19 spread, ways to fight COVID-19 in 2022, the new Chairman election, pandemic assistance, and more.
This week's update includes:
- Substantial Increase in COVID-19 Spread
- Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine or Booster
- Correcting the Record
- Key Message: When to Stay Home
- When And Where To Get A COVID-19 Test
- Election Facts
- Statement From Board Chairman And County Recorder
- Defense Of Democracy, Government Transparency Top List Of Priorities for New Board Chairman
- Job of the Week