COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
EVENTS HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
|Date||Event Name||Location||Vaccine||Hours||Eligibility||Registration Details|
|6/11/2021||PXU Vaccine Events for Students||15 different locations||Pfizer||12 pm - 7 pm||12+||https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080d4fa8ae28a7fe3-pfizer|
|6/12/2021||PXU Vaccine Events for Students||15 different locations||Pfizer||9 am - 5 pm||12+||https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080d4fa8ae28a7fe3-pfizer|
|6/11/21||Harold W Smith Elementary||6534 N 63rd Ave., Glendale AZ 85301||Moderna and J&J||4 pm - 7 pm||18+||Walk in or call to make an appointment 602-506-6767|
|6/11/21||Islamic Community Center of Tempe||131 E 6th St, Tempe, AZ 8528||Pfizer||3 pm - 8 pm||12+||https://curative.com/sites/29091/. Walk-ins with no appointments are welcome.|
|6/15/21||Paiute Neighborhood Center||6535 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251||Pfizer and J&J||9 am - 2 pm||12+|
Walk Ins are allowed. No appointment necessary, or schedule here: https://curative.com/sites/29096
6/1/21 – 7/30/21
Peoria High School
Peoria High School Practice Gym, 11200 N 83rd Avenue, Peoria 85345
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcomed. tinyurl.com/VaccinePHS
|6/3/21 - 6/11/21||Scottsdale (Former) Safeway||11275 East Via Linda, Scottsdale, AZ 85259||Pfizer and J&J||varies||12+||Walk Ins Welcome, or register at https://kordinator.mhealthcoach.net/vcl/1616599524628|
You can view vaccination providers in Maricopa County on the map below by the type of vaccine offered or location near you. You also can search by a location name or area near you. By clicking on your selected area vaccine site on the map, a pop-up card will provide details about the provider, including a registration link. Below the map, you will find a text-based chart that includes a full listing of the same vaccine locations and registration links.
- Age Eligibility: Following federal and state guidance, Maricopa County has opened vaccine eligibility to all residents aged 12 and up. Per the vaccines’ FDA emergency use authorizations:
- People Age 18 and Older can receive the Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) vaccines.
- People Age 12 to 17 can only receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- For vaccine appointments for individuals ages 12-17-years old, use the "Vaccine Type" drop down menu to search for vaccination locations with Pfizer.
- Minors will need a parent/guardian consent to register for a vaccine appointment. Some sites will also require that a parent/guardian is with the minor for the vaccination; contact the vaccine site to find out if a parent/guardian must be present.
- Vaccine Availability:
- See the provider's website for the most current information about vaccine availability, eligibility, and to verify details.
- Most provider information displayed on the map is collected from a state database and is not maintained by Public Health.
- Get Help Scheduling an Appointment: People without computer access or who need help using the ADHS vaccine registration website for appointments at any of the state-operated PODs can call 1-844-542-8201 for support.
- Pop-Up Vaccination Events:
- Get Notified: If you would like to receive updates about future pop-up vaccination events and how to register, .
- Host a Pop-Up: Organizations interested in hosting a vaccination event can fill out a form to indicate interest.
In order to be vaccinated, you will need to be age 12 or older and provide appropriate identification (parent/guardian present with a minor) once you arrive at the vaccination site. If you are seeking a second dose of a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, please be sure it is with the same manufacturer as your first dose in the recommended timeframe.
Vaccine is available at no charge, regardless of insurance or citizenship status. Please see our COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs for information on these topics and more.
COVID-19 Vaccine Locations Map
COVID-19 Vaccine Locations List (text-version)