Healthy Environments

Permitting of Mobile Home Parks and Campgrounds are conducted by staff in the Water & Waste Division.  Permitting of Public Accommodations and School Grounds are conducted by staff in the Environmental Health Division.

Please check with local/city/state authorities to ensure compliance with their rules/regulations, prior to operating.   

Mobile Home Parks

To schedule an inspection for Mobile Home Parks:

Campgrounds, School Grounds, & Public Accommodations Applications/Forms (please click on box below)  

Public Accommodations Permit
School Grounds Permit
Campgrounds Permit
Construction Inspection Request

Public Accommodations (Hotels, motels, etc.) & School Grounds (Public & Charter only)

Consultation (no cost):
If you would like to set up an appointment with a plan review inspector to review your public accommodations or school grounds submittal, at no cost to you, please contact us at (602)506-6824 or via email at Please provide the address of the project location so that we can better serve your needs.

Pet Shops/Groomers

Effective 3/21/18, the Board of Supervisors approved a code revision that would no longer require Pet Shops/Groomers to be permitted by the Department.