COVID-19 vaccine for children 6 months and up is available - please call 602-506-6767 for appointments. For information about the vaccine, including other locations for all ages, visit our COVID-19 vaccine page.
All three immunization clinics are seeing patients primarily through scheduled appointments to allow proper social distancing in the clinic. Scheduled appointments will have priority. Please call 602-506-6767 to schedule.
Prepare for Your Visit
- Please bring the immunization record for the person getting the vaccine(s), insurance card (if insured) and a pen.
- To help protect the health of others, adults and children over age 2 are asked to wear a face mask when visiting our clinics.
MCDPH operates three childhood immunization clinics for children ages 0 years up to their 19th birthday. Immunizations are provided free of charge. Vaccines are also available for uninsured or under-insured adults at our clinics. Please call the clinic ahead of time to check on vaccine availability. Vaccines for foreign travel are not available at the clinics.
All clinics are open Monday-Friday from 8 AM-4:30 PM. See the clinic locations:
1645 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
635 E Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85204
1850 N 95th Ave, Suite 184, Phoenix, AZ 85037
Temporary clinic in Glendale on Mondays only from 8 AM - 4 PM
New Beginnings Assembly of God
5121 W Ocotillo Rd, Glendale, AZ 85301
Call 602-506-6767 for appointments.
Prepare for Your Visit
Please bring the following items when you go to the clinic:
- the immunization record for the person being vaccinated
- the insurance card
- your own pen
Closed on Special Dates
*Note: All three clinics will be closed all day on the following dates:
- Monday, May 29, 2023
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Monday, September 4, 2023
- Friday, November 10, 2023
- Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Friday, November 24, 2023
- Monday, December 25, 2023
More Places to Get Vaccinated
- Our Community Vaccine events offer COVID-19 vaccines for all ages, and some offer additional vaccines for adults who are uninsured or underinsured.
- The Phoenix Fire Department provides free vaccine clinics Opens a New Window. on special dates throughout the year. See the Baby Shots Immunization Schedule (PDF) PDF Download PDF PDF PDF .
- The Mesa Fire Department holds monthly immunization clinics Opens in New Window for children at Superstition Springs Center every second Wednesday of the month (except December).
- Chandler Regional Medical Center provides free immunization clinics to those who are eligible (including adults) through their Outreach Immunization Program Opens in New Window on certain dates and locations. These are by appointment only.
- Visit the HealthMap Vaccine Finder or call 602-839-2289 for additional locations and hours.