MCDPH operates three childhood immunization clinics for children ages 0 years up to their 19th birthday. Immunizations are provided free of charge. Vaccines are also available for uninsured or under-insured adults at our clinics. Please call the clinic ahead of time to check on vaccine availability. Vaccines for foreign travel are not available at the clinics. See the locations and other details for the following clinics:
- Central - Roosevelt Clinic
1645 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
- East - Mesa Clinic
635 E Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85204
- West - West Clinic
1850 N 95th Ave, Suite 184, Phoenix, AZ 85037
Please remember to bring your insurance card and Immunization Record to every visit!
More Places to Get Vaccinated
- Visit the HealthMap Vaccine Finder or call 602-839-2289 for additional locations and hours.
- The Phoenix Fire Department provides free vaccine clinics Opens a New Window. on special dates throughout the year. See the Baby Shots Immunization Schedule (PDF) Opens a New Window. .
- The Mesa Fire Department holds monthly immunization clinics for children at Superstition Springs Center every second Wednesday of the month (except December).
- Chandler Regional Medical Center provides free immunization clinics to those who are eligible through their Outreach Immunization Program on certain dates and locations.
Closed on Special Dates
*Note: All three clinics will be closed all day on these dates in 2019:
- Monday, January 21
- Monday, February 18
- Wednesday, March 27
- Monday, May 27
- Wednesday, June 26
- Thursday, July 4
- Monday, September 2
- Wednesday, September 25
- Monday, November 11
- Thursday & Friday, November 28 & 29
- Wednesday, December 18
- Wednesday, December 25
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020