- Public Health
- Training for Professionals
- Online Education Courses
Continuing Education Web Courses
"Talking Tobacco" Online Dental Course
Online course specifically designed for dental professionals on the oral manifestations of tobacco use and assistance for patients to quit.
- 2 CEUs
Understanding Memory Loss and Dementia
- 1 CEU
This online course will address the following questions related to memory loss and dementia:
- How does Alzheimer’s disease differ from dementia?
- What are early signs of memory loss?
- What can you do to support someone with memory loss?
- What resources can help support families living with the disease?
- Valley Fever Continuing Medical Education Course (English)
- Coccidioidomicosis Educación Médica Continua Para Médicos Generales (Español)
- 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Medical Marijuana Continuing Medical Education (CME) Module
The Arizona Department of Health Services has collaborated with the U of A's Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health to develop a 5-hour course regarding the physician's role and expectations under AZ Medical Marijuana program.
- CME Certificate
Organization: Arizona Department of Health Services and University of Arizona
The CDC offers numerous CE credit opportunities for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers. All courses are based on recommendations made by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice.