Case Management SAIL
Senior Adult Independent Living (SAIL) Case Management Program
SAIL Case Management services help individuals live independently in their own homes by coordinating needed services and assistance with daily living activities. The program provides case management services to individuals age 60 and older and individuals aged 18-59 with a diagnosed disability. Priority is given to persons in greatest economic and social need.
SAIL Case managers conduct in-home evaluations to determine an individual’s area of need and make referrals to an agency or program that may provide additional support and assistance to the individuals. The case manager continuously monitors the changing needs of the individual.
Case managers coordinate in-home services that are provided by other agencies and funded by the Area Agency on Aging, Region One. Individuals may be eligible for in-home services such as:
• Home delivered meals, which are only for home-bound individuals
• Personal care/home health aide to assist with bathing and personal grooming.
• Homemaking services such as cleaning, laundry, and shopping.
• Home Nursing to assist with pre-filling of medisets, preparation of insulin syringes, or monitoring of fragile health conditions.
Additional services available thru Area Agency on Aging:
* Information on Benefits
* Recreation/Senior Centers
* Referrals to services
* Older Worker referrals
* Caregiver information
* Volunteer Opportunities
* Minor Home Repair
* Intergenerational Programs
* Housing Options
* Support Groups
* Legal Help
* Nurse Visits
* General Information
This program does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, familial circumstance, sex, handicap or age. Programs and services offered are subject to availability of funding.