Maricopa County is committed to providing affordable, quality, health benefits to employees and their families.
This website provides access to benefits information 24/7. Find a health care provider, view a summary of benefits, download forms, and access vendor's websites. View an Overview of Benefits (PDF).
Learn more about the Benefits Board of Trustees.
Learn about What's New With Your Benefits
Benefits Analysts will be presenting information about Open Enrollment for Plan Year 2017-2018. You will have an opportunity to learn about changes in your benefit options, and the addition of the new Cigna High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with Health Savings Account (H.S.A.)
Gear Up for the Annual Benefits Open Enrollment . . .
Open Enrollment is the one time of year you can add, drop, or make changes to your health benefits. This year, Maricopa County’s Open Enrollment period is April 17 – May 12, 2017.
To help you gear up, you will want to make sure your mailing address is updated so that you receive Open Enrollment information promptly.
Verify Your Mailing Address by March 27. . .
To check your address:
- Log into ADP: https://portal.adp.com.
- Select the “Personal Information” tab at the top of the page and then “Addresses.”
- To change an address, click on the “Edit” button on the bottom left corner. Make changes and then click “Save.
- Log into ADP: https://portal.adp.com. Select the “Benefits” tab at the top of the page and then “Welcome.”
- Click on the “Benefit Enrollment System” link.
- Click on the “Continue” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on “2016-2017 Benefit Summary” and click “Print.”
Open Enrollment Overview:
If you do not access the ADP Portal to make any changes for Plan Year 2017-2018:
- You will automatically be re-enrolled in the health coverage you had for Plan Year 2016-2017.
- You will not need to re-enroll your dependents, as long as they were enrolled in coverage in Plan Year 2016-2017 and they meet eligibility requirements.
- If you waived coverage in Plan Year 2016-2017, your coverage will continue to be waived for Plan Year 2017-2018.
- Payroll deductions for contributions to your Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) will not carry over to Plan Year 2017-2018.
- Payroll deductions for employee contributions to your Health Savings Account (H.S.A.) will not carry over to Plan Year 2017-2018.
Magellan Healthcare's Monthly Webinar
Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 11:00-12:00 pm - Prescription for Financial Wellness
In this webinar, you will complete a short financial assessment exercise, identify areas of concern with your finances, and learn ten simple goals which can help you achieve financial peace of mind.